Sunday, February 26, 2012

Back again...kinda.

The most beautiful eyes i have ever seen..(ONE of the most beautiful) blue maybe? No..i like to call them clear.  I felt like he was tryin to say "..I dont want to be here..i rather be at home..but i have to, its mandatory that im here". Everybody loved him..& he was madly in love with his wife. I could tell by the way he looked at her.  So proud.  All i could do was *sigh* ..oh, i should mention im a artist & i was describing what is was like when i was drawing a portrait of Paul Newman earlier! c:  Hey yall!! Or whoever is reading this...its 8:04 AM....yesterday i told myself i was goin to go to sleep early...but obviously that did not happen!  I blame the internet.  No, no i blame my mind.  I had one of these blogs almost a year ago if not more..but i felt it was so random, so everywhere filled with Art, Photography, Music, My opinions and a lil bit about my life..i thought well thats not gettin me anywhere so i abandoned it!  Well im back now to see how this goes..expect the same randomness unfort....

No comments:

Post a Comment